Love message

 

Love Message 


I Don't Know how to express

This does not mean that 

I dont know how to love 


---------------------------------

Love Message 


Price off your smile 

I will mortgage my life 

To buy your Smile 


--------------------------------------

 Let me be who i am 

I am a clear speaker , let me be clear



-------------------------------------------


There is a nature for quarrelling with you 


But don't like  whithout stars 


That is my love 






----------------------------------------------------------------------


   Your love is something that adrones me,


   The mirror also says, What do i need you 


--------------------------------------------------


There is no difference in his eyes today 


i used to look at it again 

and now 


i look at it again and again 


-------------------------------------


That cry is just two - four tears in love 


And we cry, the monsoon  is over.


------------------------------------------------


How can i say i don't love you 


For me, love means you 


--------------------------------------------


There no Evidence of love 

but hearing his name

if your heart rate is high 

then understand that there is love 


टिप्पणियाँ