Romantic Quotes

Romantic Quotes 
____________________

If I could have one wish,
I would wish to wake up every day to
the sound of your breath on my neck..
The warmth of your lips on my cheek..
The touch of your heart beating with mine..
Knowing that
I could never find the feeling with anyone other than you..


You are the beat of my heart..
You are the love of my life..
I promise I’ll always love you till my last breath..
Baby, Hold me tighter,
kiss me longer and love me harder..
I want you today and tomorrow and
next week and next month and
rest of my whole life..



You are special..
The kind of special that
makes me stay up all night and
thinking about how amazing you are..
You are my special girl..
You are nothing like any girl I have ever met..
You are exactly what I need and
everything I ever wished for..
Don’t expect me to let you go, ever..



Even after we fight and
I don’t want to talk to you,
I still check my phone to see if you called or text..
Sometimes we argue and
some other times we fight..
But by the end of the night we are alright..
You believe or not,
even though we fight,
All I pray to God is to
sleep and wake up next to you every morning.
When we first met,
I honestly had no idea that
you would be so important to me..
The feelings that I have for you,
I can’t explain.
I swear, you are everything I need,
and that won’t change..
I never want anything in this world
other than to be your everything.

You are the first person
I wish to see when I wake up and
the last person
I want to talk to before I fall asleep..
You are the reason for my smile every morning and
the reason for a pleasant sleep every night..
This is why I consider you to be my heart beat..


टिप्पणियाँ